Beginner Spanish (A1)
I’ve just started in Spanish, or I need to review the basics. If so, our Beginner Spanish course is perfect for you!
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases.
- Introduce yourself and other people.
- Ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know, and things you have.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help you.
- Nouns, Articles, and Adjectives
- Estar, Ser, and Subject Pronouns
- Hay, Interrogative Words, Days, and Months
- Numbers, Dates, and Time
- Regular Verbs
- Irregular Verbs
- Ir and the Future
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Negatives and Prepositions
Course Class Time
- 25 Hours
- Group Course (4-weeks) – $7,500 pesos
- Private In Person Course (3-25 hours per week) – $12,000 pesos
- Private Online Course (3-25 hours per week) – $12,000 pesos
- Beginner Spanish
- High Beginner Spanish
- Intermediate Spanish
- Upper Intermediate Spanish
- Advanced Spanish
Spanish Course Flexibility
We use the same curriculum for each of our course formats. Our students are able to maintain curriculum continuity if they choose to switch course formats after completing a course. (Group Course, Private In Person Course, Private Online Course).
Class Size Limitations
Our in-person group classes are limited to 6 students per class to maximize student interaction time. Enrollment is limited. We encourage students to enroll early to secure their places in upcoming classes.
- Complete application.
- Receive email with payment method details.
- Pay for course.
- (Online Students – Receive textbook, teacher, and class information email.)
- Start course.
- FREE (included in course cost)
Returning Student Discount:
- $500 pesos off next course
Private In Person 2nd Student in Group Discount:
- 50% off course cost
Note: One Discount per Student
Complete our Free Application and we will reply within 24 hours.
Spanish Instructional Videos
Our YouTube channel features 40 instructional videos to help beginner students get started learning Spanish. Also, check out our Mexico travel videos which are bilingual and are designed to help students with their listening skills.
Home > Spanish Courses > Beginner Spanish