High Beginner Spanish (A2)
I had a Spanish class years ago, or I can communicate with the basics. If so, our High Beginner Spanish course is perfect for you!
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (example – basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate about simple and routine tasks which require a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of your background, immediate environment and matters of immediate need.
- Negatives and Prepositions
- The Indirect Object
- The Direct Object
- Reflexive Pronouns
- The Present Subjunctive
- The Preterit Tense
- The Imperfect Tense
Course Class Time
- 25 Hours
- Group Course (4-weeks) – $5,000 pesos
- Private In Person Course (3-25 hours per week) – $12,000 pesos
- Private Online Course (3-25 hours per week) – $12,000 pesos
- Beginner Spanish
- High Beginner Spanish
- Intermediate Spanish
- Upper Intermediate Spanish
- Advanced Spanish
Spanish Course Flexibility
We use the same curriculum for each of our course formats. Our students are able to maintain curriculum continuity if they choose to switch course formats after completing a course. (Group Course, Private In Person Course, Private Online Course).
Class Size Limitations
Our in-person group classes are limited to 6 students per class to maximize student interaction time. Enrollment is limited. We encourage students to enroll early to secure their places in upcoming classes.
- Complete application.
- Receive email with payment method details.
- Pay for course.
- Receive Text Book, Teacher, and Class Information (Online Students)
- Start course.
- FREE (included in course cost)
Returning Student Discount:
- $25 USD off next course
Private In Person 2nd Student in Group Discount:
- 50% off course cost
Note: One Discount per Student
Complete our Free Application and we will reply within 24 hours.
Spanish Instructional Videos
Our YouTube channel features 40 instructional videos to help beginner students get started learning Spanish. Also, check out our Mexico travel videos which are bilingual and are designed to help students with their listening skills.