Upper Intermediate Spanish (B2)
I speak confidently with everyday basic Spanish but my grammar and vocabulary needs work. If so, our Upper Intermediate Spanish course is for you!
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in your field of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- The Present Perfect Tense
- The Past Perfect Tense
- The Future Tense
- The Conditional Tense
- The Present Perfect Subjunctive
- The Imperfect Subjunctive
- The Past Perfect Subjunctive
Course Class Time
- 25 Hours
- Vacation Group Course (1-week) – $6,000 pesos
- Resident Group Course (3-weeks) – $6,000 pesos
- Private In Person Course (3-25 hours per week) – $10,000 pesos
- Private Online Course (3-25 hours per week) – $10,000 pesos
- Accelerated Course (3-weeks / 75 hours) – $25,000 pesos
- Beginner Spanish
- High Beginner Spanish
- Intermediate Spanish
- Upper Intermediate Spanish
- Advanced Spanish
Spanish Course Flexibility
We use the same curriculum for each of our course formats. Our students are able to maintain curriculum continuity if they choose to switch course formats after completing a course. (Vacation Group Course, Resident Group Course, Private In Person Course, Private Online Course, Accelerated Course).
Class Size Limitations
Our in-person group classes are limited to 4 students per class to maximize student interaction time. Enrollment is limited. We encourage students to enroll early to secure their places in upcoming classes.
- Complete application.
- Receive email with payment method details.
- Pay for course.
- (Online Students – Receive textbook, teacher, and class information email.)
- Start course.
- FREE (included in course cost)
Returning Student Discount:
- $25 USD off next course
Private In Person 2nd Student in Group Discount:
- 50% off course cost
Private Accelerated 2nd Student in Group Discount:
- 50% off course cost
Note: One Discount per Student
Complete our Free Application and we will reply within 24 hours.
Spanish Instructional Videos
Our YouTube channel features 40 instructional videos to help beginner students get started learning Spanish. Also, check out our Mexico travel videos which are bilingual and are designed to help students with their listening skills.